As we go about our daily lives, it is important to take time to remind ourselves of what God has to say to us in His Word. Here are 10 more scriptures to keep in mind as you go about your week:
- Romans 8:28 – In all things, God works for your good, because you love Him, and have been called according to His purpose!
- Joshua 1:5 – Because God is on your side, all the days of your life, none will be able to stand against you!
- Romans 8:38-39 – Nothing and no one can separate you from the amazing love of God!
- Joshua 1:9 – Wherever you go, God is with you!
- Psalm 1:2-3 – Those who meditate on and delight in God’s Word will prosper in all that they do!
- Romans 8:37 – Always remember that you are MORE than a conqueror in Christ!
- Zephaniah 3:17 – You are incredibly special to your Heavenly Father! He rejoices over you with singing. Listen to His song of joy, rather than the lies of the devil!
- Romans 8:1 – Don’t constantly condemn yourself over mistakes you have made, for there is no condemnation for you, because you are in Christ!
- Psalm 45:12 – Because of the favor of God that is upon you in Christ, people of wealth seek your favor!
- Colossians 2:10 – Longing for something or someone to make you feel complete? Know that you are already complete in Christ!
Which of these verses encourages you the most?
As we go about our daily lives, it is important to take time to remind ourselves of what God has to say to us in His Word. Here are 10 scriptures to keep in mind as you go about your week:
- Romans 8:31 – If God is for you, who can be against you?
- Psalm 5:12 – God’s favor surrounds you as with a shield.
- James 1:5 – If you lack wisdom, ask it of your Heavenly Father, who will give it to you liberally, and without reproach.
- Deuteronomy 31:6 – God will never leave nor forsake you.
- Proverbs 16:3 – Whatever you do, commit it to the Lord. Then your plans will succeed.
- Philippians 4:13 – You can do all things through Christ, who strengthens you.
- Ephesians 3:20 – You have a Heavenly Father who is able to exceedingly, abundantly more than you are able to ask or think.
- Philippians 4:6 – Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, present your requests to God.
- Philippians 4:19 – God shall supply all your needs according to His riches and glory.
- Matthew 7:7 – Ask, and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door be opened to you.
What is a scripture that encourages you?
Linking this post up with Monday’s Musings at whatjoyismine.net, and Thriving Thursdays at servingjoyfully.com