Each winter, millions of snowflakes fall, carpeting everything with a blanket of white. Each snowflake is unique, differing from those around it. In the same, way each of us are one-of-a-kind, unique individuals, created and loved by our Heavenly Father. Each of us are special to Him. He cares for us individually. His affection for us is so great that it prompted Him to send His Son to redeem us, paying the price for our sins. He desires for each of us to engage in relationship with Him, growing daily in our understanding of His goodness and love.
Here are some verses that speak of how we are special to God – cared for and loved by Him:
- He knows all of our ways (Psalm 139:3).
- He numbers the hairs on our heads (Luke 12:7).
- He rejoices over us with singing (Zephaniah 3:17).
- While we were still sinners, He sent His Son to give His life for us (Romans 5:8).
- We are His chosen people, dearly loved by Him (Colossians 3:12).
Next time you see the snow fall, remember that just as each snowflake is one-of-a-kind, so are you unique, individually loved, and special to your Heavenly Father!