Summer is drawing to a close. The school year about to begin. Fall is right around the corner.
Wishing for just a little more summer? Here are some summertime photos to brighten your day!
Saw a butterfly outside the other day, and was able to get close enough to take a pic.
Flowers abound in the summertime!
A beautiful summer sunset that was a perfect photo opp.
Summer’s a great time to visit the beach!
At the beach, there are always seagulls to be found.
What have you enjoyed the most about this summer? What are you looking forward to this fall?
Do you enjoy photography? Do you like to take pictures? Then check out Called and Created’s Summer Photography Challenge!
Take these photographs throughout the summer:
- You and a friend doing something fun together.
- Flowers from a unique perspective.
- Vegetables or berries growing in a garden.
- Summer family portrait.
- A picture of the most exciting place you visit this summer.
- A photo of the beach (if you have a beach near you).
- Summer sunset.
- Photos of whatever you’re doing this summer, and then make them into a collage of summer memories!
- 5-pic mini summer photo shoot of a family member or friend.
- A picture that represents your favorite thing to do in the summertime.
Are you up for the challenge?