- Go on a hike with family or friends.
- Be sure to spend some time in the pool!
- Cool off with an ice cream cone. Or better yet, invite some friends over, and make ice cream sundaes!
- Visit the beach (if you have one near you).
- Summer is a great time to purchase fruit in season. Make and enjoy a fresh, healthy fruit salad!
- Have a mini “staycation” – clear your calendar for the weekend, and just spend time relaxing and having fun with family!
- Take pictures of whatever you are doing throughout the summer – vacations, outings, or just pics of everyday life – and make them into a slideshow of summer memories!
Which of these activities do you plan on doing? What’s on your summer to-do list?
Linking this post up with Monday’s Musings at whatjoyismine.net