Have you been really busy this summer? Longing for a break? Wish you could just go on a vacation?
Why not have a “staycation?” Clear your schedule for the weekend, and just relax and have fun with your family! Here are 5 ideas of things to do for some family fun during your summer staycation –
1. Have a movie marathon. Rent a few of your favorite movies, and sit down and watch them together.
2. Outdoor game night. Spend the evening playing outdoor games, such as croquet and Botchee.
3. Family Outing. Go somewhere in the area that you all enjoy. Visit the zoo, play a game of mini-golf, go bowling, etc . . .
4. Go on a picnic. Pack yourselves a lunch, and enjoy it outdoors!
5. Board game tournament. Choose a couple of your favorite board games to play together.
Which of these activities will you do as a family during your summer staycation?