Earlier, we discussed whether or not it’s ok for Christians to prosper financially. We talked about how it’s the love of money, not money itself, that is the root of all evil (1 Tim 6:10), and how it’s not so much about how much we have, but whether or not it has us. Now, let’s look at what God’s Word has to say about our financial success.
- Proverbs 10:22 – His blessing brings wealth, and adds no sorrow with it.
- Isaiah 60:5 – To you shall come the wealth of nations!
- Philippians 4:19 – He will supply all your needs.
- 2 Corinthians 9:11 – He will enrich you in every way so that on all occasions, you can be generous.
- Psalm 1:2-3 – Those who meditate on and delight in God’s Word shall prosper in all they do.
- Isaiah 61:6 – On the wealth of nations you will feed, and you will boast in their riches.
- Deuteronomy 30:9 – He will make you prosperous in the work of your hands – He will delight in you, and make you prosperous. (This was a blessing given for obedience. We can never obey perfectly, but Jesus lived the perfect life for us. Because we are in Him, His perfection covers us, and we have access to this blessing!)
This is what God’s Word promises regarding your finances! Trust in His promises. Take Him at His Word, and see what He will accomplish in your life financially!