God has given us many promises in His Word that apply to our lives in a variety of circumstances. Here are 15 promises from your Heavenly Father to keep in mind throughout this year!
- If you need wisdom, ask God for it, and He will give it to you! (James 1:5)
- God will supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19)
- Whatever you ask for when you pray, you will receive, if you believe! (Matthew 21:22)
- His grace is greater than any mistake you will make. (Romans 5:20)
- Every day of 2015, and throughout the rest of your life, His love and goodness will follow you! (Psalm 23:6)
- Any sickness or disease in your life, He will heal. (Psalm 103:3)
- If you will fix your mind on Him, He will keep you in perfect peace. (Isaiah 26:3)
- Gladness and joy will be yours. Sorrow will flee! (Isaiah 35:10)
- If you put your hope in God, you will not be disappointed! (Isaiah 49:23)
- Your Heavenly Father will never be angry with you or rebuke you! (Isaiah 54:9)
- Whoever goes after you will not succeed. (Isaiah 54:15)
- God will protect you from all harm. (Psalm 121:7)
- Blessings crown your head, because you have been made right with God! (Proverbs 10:6)
- Whatever you do, commit it to the Lord, and He will establish your plans. (Proverbs 16:3)
- When you call out to Him, He will answer you. (Jeremiah 33:3)
Excited to announce that next Monday, January 12, I will be releasing my first downloadable devotional for purchase! It’s title? Love Notes From God!
Love Notes From God is a 2 week devotional that’s all about God’s love for you! His love is amazing! It’s far greater than we could ever imagine. He doesn’t want us to just mentally acknowledge that He loves us. He wants us to personally understand and experience His love for us in our own lives. He describes His affection over and over in His Word. The Bible is full of love notes from Him to us. The purpose of Love Notes From God is to use these love notes to encourage you to personally accept and gain a fresh revelation of your Heavenly Father’s love for you!
There are 14 devotionals each containing a scripture that reveals more about God’s love, written in the form of a love note from Him to you. The Biblical truth of each of these love notes is then further expounded upon, followed by a key thought for the day, a short prayer, and a few related verses for further study. Because it’s all about the love of God, it’s the perfect devotional to read through as Valentine’s Day approaches! At the end of the devotional are mini images with the scripture-based love notes written on them that you can print of and either keep for yourself, or give to someone else to encourage them in their relationship with God!
Be sure to purchase your copy of Love Notes From God upon it’s release next week Monday, and share the news with your friends! The devotional will be available in pdf format at http://calledandcreated.com/store/!