Take these photographs throughout the summer:
- You and a friend doing something fun together.
- Flowers from a unique perspective.
- Vegetables or berries growing in a garden.
- Summer family portrait.
- A picture of the most exciting place you visit this summer.
- A photo of the beach (if you have a beach near you).
- Summer sunset.
- Photos of whatever you’re doing this summer, and then make them into a collage of summer memories!
- 5-pic mini summer photo shoot of a family member or friend.
- A picture that represents your favorite thing to do in the summertime.
Are you up for the challenge?
My name is Emily Hockenhull. I started Called and Created as a way to share the good news of the gospel of God's grace with others. Come join me on the journey!