Wednesday is “hump day” – the day we pass the midpoint of the typical five-day workweek, bringing thoughts of the weekend ahead. In need of a little encouragement as you finish off the week? Spend some time worshiping your Heavenly Father, refreshing yourself in His presence!
Here are ten worship song suggestions to choose from:
- Everlasting God by Fellowship Church
- No One Higher/The Stand by Fee
- Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone by Chris Tomlin
- Revelation Song by Kari Jobe
- Your Great Name by Natalie Grant
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus by Hillsong
- Mighty To Save by Hillsong
- Shout Unto God by Hillsong United
- Glorious Day by Casting Crowns
- God Is Able by Hillsong Live
What is your favorite worship song? Which of the songs above do you like the best?
My name is Emily Hockenhull. I started Called and Created as a way to share the good news of the gospel of God's grace with others. Come join me on the journey!