Do you enjoy taking pictures? Spring is an awesome time to capture pics you simply can’t get any other time throughout the year, as the barrenness of winter is being replaced by the new life of spring in God’s beautiful creation!
Here is a list of 5 things to take pictures of this spring:
- In the springtime, flowers abound. Find new and unusual ways to portray their colorful beauty!
- Rainy day? After the rain showers are over, head outside, and capture the glistening wet look of your surroundings. (After all, rain is simply a part of the season!) And be sure to keep your eyes open for rainbows to take pictures of as the sun’s rays begin to peek through the clouds!
- Be sure to take photos of the little things that are a part of the season that you may take for granted now, but miss during the long winter months – things such as the bright green grass and leaves, and brilliant blue skies.
- Dandelions sprouting up everywhere in your backyard? Instead of seeing them as pests, view them as a photography challenge. Take pictures with them as your subject, finding unique shots to take of them.
- Love to watch butterflies fluttering by in the late spring, and into the summer? Why don’t you take pictures of them earlier on as caterpillars, and record their development into butterflies? You may even want catch a caterpillar to raise, so that you can more easily capture images of each stage of the process!