Jesus paid the full penalty for our sin at the cross. Because of what Christ has done, God will neither rebuke nor be angry with us any longer (Isaiah 54:9). His attitude towards us today is that of a kind and caring father towards his beloved children.
Here are some verses that reveal the heart of our Heavenly Father in regards to us:
- In and through Christ, He has reconciled us to Himself (2 Corinthians 5:19).
- He no longer counts our wrong doings against us (2 Corinthians 5:19).
- We are not treated by Him as our sins merit (Psalm 103:10).
- He sent Jesus to save us, not to judge and condemn us (John 3:17).
- He has given us the garments of salvation and a robe of righteousness (Isaiah 61:10).
- He is our Savior and Redeemer (Isaiah 60:16).
- In His sight, we are precious and honored (Isaiah 43:4).
- His love for us is everlasting (Jeremiah 33:1).
My name is Emily Hockenhull. I started Called and Created as a way to share the good news of the gospel of God's grace with others. Come join me on the journey!