What do you fear? What is it you’re afraid of? Whatever it may be, know that God is bigger, and He’s on your side! He’s mighty to save (Zephaniah 3:17). With Him beside you, you never again need to fear any harm (Zephaniah 3:15). Put your trust in Him. Fix your eyes on Jesus, who authors and perfects your faith (Hebrews 12:2). Make Him your focus, and watch your fears be replaced with a sense of His presence.
Listen to what God’s Word has to say on the topic of fear:
- God has given us a spirit of power, love, and a sound mind – not a spirit of fear
(2 Timothy 1:7).
- We need not fear evil, for God is with us (Psalm 23:4).
- God is our light and our salvation – who need we fear (Psalm 27:1)?
- Let us not fear mere men, but remember God, our Maker ( Isaiah 51:12).
- We need be neither afraid nor dismayed, for wherever we go, the Lord is with us (Joshua 1:9).
- When we are afraid, let us trust in God (Psalm 56:3).
- God’s perfect lives drives fear away (1 John 4:18).
My name is Emily Hockenhull. I started Called and Created as a way to share the good news of the gospel of God's grace with others. Come join me on the journey!